Site update of forum software

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

fishfreek

Aquarium Advice Addict
Inorder to protect ourselves from nasty script kiddies we had to upgrade the forum software for security reasons. There shouldnt be any side effects, IE stuff dont work now like it used to, but if there is pease report it here.

Note. If something was not working earlier please dont report it as not working as a result of the upgrade.

I know about the following error and its been fixed.

Code:
Warning: implode(): Bad arguments. in /home/aquarium/public_html/includes/functions_search.php on line 70

Warning: implode(): Bad arguments. in /home/aquarium/public_html/includes/functions_search.php on line 70

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/aquarium/public_html/includes/functions_search.php:70) in /home/aquarium/public_html/posting.php on line 598

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/aquarium/public_html/includes/functions_search.php:70) in /home/aquarium/public_html/includes/page_header.php on line 45

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/aquarium/public_html/includes/functions_search.php:70) in /home/aquarium/public_html/includes/page_header.php on line 688

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/aquarium/public_html/includes/functions_search.php:70) in /home/aquarium/public_html/includes/page_header.php on line 694

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/aquarium/public_html/includes/functions_search.php:70) in /home/aquarium/public_html/includes/page_header.php on line 695

I get this message when I tried to hit the 'view recent posts' button on the home page.... hope I'm not being redundent. :)

Warning: pparse(./templates/fisubice/cache/.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/aquarium/public_html/includes/template.php on line 125

Warning: pparse(): Failed opening './templates/fisubice/cache/.php' for inclusion (include_path='.:/usr/share/pear') in /home/aquarium/public_html/includes/template.php on line 125

That would be a part of the search feature.

Ok search is fixed for the most part. Anyone that acutally uses the bookmark feature. Your now broke. For now.

Ok the bookmark feature is now working again.

I feel the bugs have been resolved now. But if something crops up. Post here.

hey fishfreek, i just tried the "view your watched posts" and it came back saying "No topics or posts met your search criteria" I was watching quite a few so this shouldn't be true... just letting you know like you asked...
we appreciate you keeping the site in one piece...

I think that the result link for "view last 24 hours" is a great change. I like that it gives you a snapshot of the post. Sometimes it is difficult to know what the post's body is when its header is "I have a problem". Nice going.

Back
Top Bottom