some new forums maybe?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
G

i was thinking that a product review forum would be really helpful to some of us.

Also, possibly a walk thru/ write up forum? I know we have the beginners forums, but i thought a forum specific to instructions on how to do various things sppecific to writeups would be nice....

just some thoughts.

that would actually be a great idea, im on the verge of upgrading to a canister filter, and i dont always trust the people at petsmart, especially the people who work in the fish section, but dont own fish

i mean would you get a tatoo from someone who doesnt have an arm full of them?

As Devilshirts stated, we do. Also, if you are good at researching the net you can find a ton of information. I always research equip and run it by people here before I buy.

If you check the product reviews forum, you will see tons of reviews that were submitted by your fellow members. The forum can always use another individuals experience with the products listed or, if a product you use is not listed, you can submit a brand new review for it.

Back
Top Bottom