Sometimes wont do anything.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Somtimes wont do anything (Update 6-20-06)

Okay well in the last post said that FF was the bomb. It is absolutely awesome, however recently for reasons unknown the computer started to have some stability issues. It wouldn't crash or anything like that it was just that programs started to do weird things.(The ghost in the machine maybe) Oh well, maybe some malicious software found it way past all the safeguards on the comp. So I'm back to running IE after I took my computer back to square one with the system restore feature on XP. Interesting note the computer runs 100 times faster than it did before however I lost FF and still have not downloaded it, but I will have to say that I would of rather just wiped the hard drive and reinstalled everything. So you can tell I cant stand the restore feature of XP. However the moral of the story is that if anyone was having the problems that I described earlier in the thread FF seems to be the difinant fix for the shortcomings of IE IMO! :)

Back
Top Bottom