Springing forward

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Emi929

Aquarium Advice FINatic
Hey guys, just noticed that the times on all of the forums and replies are all an hour behind. Spring forward was last night, so just wanted to make sure you knew and remembered. Thanks!

Are your settings set correctly? I checked and all posts show the correct time for me. Go to User CP/Edit Options and make sure that your time zone and daylight savings time options are correct. If DST is not on auto or on, that may be why you're seeing the incorrect time.

I'm not seeing the right time either. An hour late. I'm using the app. Maybe, they need to adjust it for the iphone app. Time is right n my desktop though.

Oh, sorry, forgot to mention that I'm on the IPod app. My desktop is right though, just not the app

They already updated the time. Well, it was an hour behind and now it's the right time. It's probably different with the iPad app.

I reported the problem to the tech team this morning. I see that was corrected and the post times have been updated. Not sure what's up with the iPad app yet.

cmor1701d said:
I reported the problem to the tech team this morning. I see that was corrected and the post times have been updated. Not sure what's up with the iPad app yet.

Thank you cmor.

Back
Top Bottom