Go Back   Aquarium Advice - Aquarium Forum Community > Community Forum > Forum Admin & Announcements
Click Here to Login

Join Aquarium Advice Today

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them on AquariumAdvice.com

Old 02-16-2013, 12:19 PM   #11
Aquarium Advice Addict

POTM Champion

Direct upload app? What is that. Fort thats good to hear we all love sharing pics. I haven't put a pic in the potm cause the hubby is away with the lap top so I'm strictly using my phone and can't link. I have the pic selected though. Lol

Old 02-16-2013, 12:21 PM   #12
Aquarium Advice Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by fort384 View Post
There is a limit for supporting members as well, though I am not exactly sure what it is. It takes hundreds of photos to reach it, I can tell you that. I haven't seen anyone get to it yet.

EDIT: I just checked, and convict has the most attachments on the site with 1262 photos. Dino, have you reached your limit yet?
If you reach your limit as a supporting member is there no way to delete stuff or reset it?

Old 02-16-2013, 12:23 PM   #13
Dividing by 0
Community Admin

POTM Champion

Well, we don't delete attachments any more. It was causing way too many problems with continuity in threads. I don't think there is a way to reset it though there might be. I don't think we have come to that bridge yet

I believe the idea was basically to make it unlimited - though some limit had to be put in the box. Like I said I am not exactly sure how high our tech folks set the limit, though it is pretty large. The only way you could probably really get there realistically would be to attach a bunch of videos.
fort384 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2013, 12:28 PM   #14
Aquarium Advice Addict

Well I used 20mb of space with 300 photos. No interest in adding videos
Old 02-16-2013, 12:28 PM   #15
Aquarium Advice Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by fort384 View Post
There is a limit for supporting members as well, though I am not exactly sure what it is. It takes hundreds of photos to reach it, I can tell you that. I haven't seen anyone get to it yet.

EDIT: I just checked, and convict has the most attachments on the site with 1262 photos. Dino, have you reached your limit yet?
Haha figures it be me lol!! But no, I haven't reached my limit yet lol. What would I do if I couldn't post pics haha!!

"When creating an aqua scape, strive for the beauty of imperfection, as its art and there is no wrong or right, it's left open for interpretation" James Findley
Convict2161 is offline   Reply With Quote

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them on AquariumAdvice.com