Tank of the Month

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

fort384

Dividing by 0
Site Team
Congratulations to Andrew McFadden, owner of our first featured Tank of the Month! You can see his write up here:
November 2012 TOTM: Andrew McFadden's 180 Gallon Lake Malawi Biotope - Aquarium Advice

Each month we will select a new tank to be featured on the front page of Aquarium Advice. The member will also get a snazzy TOTM Badge under their user name:

totm_award.png

If you see a deserving tank out there, please don't hesistate to send a PM my way with some suggestions. There are no real requirements other than some basic knowledge about responsible fish keeping, and having an interesting tank that is well maintained and would be of interest to us aquarium folk. We will feature nano to monster, Saltwater or Freshwater, and everything in between.

Again, congrats Andrew and thanks for sharing your tank with us! It is quite spectacular.

Last edited:
This tank is amazing!! Did it say you have a turtle in with them? Very cool!!! Just wondering, what price rane would a tank and all of this caliber be in?

This tank is amazing!! Did it say you have a turtle in with them? Very cool!!! Just wondering, what price rane would a tank and all of this caliber be in?
Tanks
Yep I have a stinkpot musk turtle :) I'm not sure how much its cost me but most of it is DIY or stuff I collected over all the years.

Your tank is amazing!! Congratulations!!

Thanks

Ok thanks! Wow, I can tell you put a ton of work into it and it really pays off! I'd love that in my home some day!

Back
Top Bottom