Tax refund Group Buy at BRS!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

dmolavi

Aquarium Advice Addict
Tax day has come and gone...dump some of that refund money into your tank during my BRS Group Buy slated to start on Tuesday, April 29th.

I'm going to be hosting a group buy at BulkReefSupply.com the week of April 28 . As a group buy participant, you get discounts from 5-21% on a variety of reef keeping items. This isn't like other group buys where everyone has to buy the same stuff...simply sign up and when you get the email from BRS, buy whatever you want.

This BRS group buy is scheduled to start on Tuesday, April 29, and run through Monday, May 5.

If you want to participate, please email me with your last name and the email address used for your BRS account by Monday, April 28. I need 10 people for the buy. There is no commitment, so if you sign up and then choose not to buy, you won't be hunted down by the reef police.

• Each participant will receive an email on the pre-determined Tuesday notifying them that the Group Buy has started.
• Please wait for this email before placing orders or you won't have the discount!
• After you receive the email, simply login to your BulkReefSupply.com account and start shopping. Place your individual order which will be shipped immediately directly to your mailing address.
• The Group Buy lasts seven days (until the following Monday). Please order early to ensure your item does not go out of stock.
• At the end of the Group Buy each participant's account will be changed to Preferred Reefer. BRS Preferred Reefer pricing is generally between our retail and group buy prices. This permanent upgrade is our way of saying thanks for getting your reef supplies with us!

I have the following folks on the "Repeat Offender" list. If you're not on this list, and want to be (which means you will be auto-added every month), let me know in your PM:

bevoholic
AlyYES
GoldfishJoey
islandhopper
locke_333
bud29
fort384
Keithhjs
drewsuf82
fajitapita
MMantelli
Mjarrett4
tmartin722
Flaxon-Waxon
Jess1ca
TastesLikeFish
Nytelighter
George9
Bschowa
John07
Phranque
bigbanker
bennywy
Kimlafeiet

Everyone who has sent me there info is in, and the buy is set to start on Tuesday. Keep 'em coming if you want in!!

read up a few posts, i'm doing one next week. PM me your BRS account email and your last name.

Back
Top Bottom