Tell me whats new and WIN 200 KUDOS!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

fishfreek

Aquarium Advice Addict
Ok folks. This is always a fun game to play. We have put something new on the front page of this site. Thats the page you get if you click the HOME button in the top nav bar.

The person who can correctly identify what has just been put there wins 200 Kudos tax free!!!

RogerMcAllen said:
Is it the option to set the board style? I have never seen that before.

No, not quite. d9hp had it with his post but im in a kudos giving mood tonight so I gave ya 50 for trying :)

If you have not taken a stroll thru some of the differnt styles we have please do so. We have 6 differnt looks to chose from.

I study for these quizes, sorry if I got it too soon. As a favor to all those who wanted to try, I will sit out next round, although I really like this game.

I have not been paying attention to the home page to the very detail, But I'm giving it my best shot. 8O

Random photo and newsletter sign up

I already got it Barney. But those are good shots. I love the random photo. I will give you 25 kudos for trying.

board navigation I think it used to be called something else but I'm not 100% sure

Hm, im not even sure on that one. If it was changed from something else it would have been done a LONG time ago. :(

10 Kudos for at least posting a guess.

Ok, I am not rewarding any more posts because I know that some people are going to catch on to my guess-you get some kudos thing. Sorry, I am sure there will be something new soon, Aaron and Kevin are always tinkering around.

Back
Top Bottom