Thank everyone for the donations

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

fishfreek

Aquarium Advice Addict
We want to take this time to thank everyone for the recent batch of donations as well as to thank all of those whom have made donations in the past.

Regretfully we have had a few outages over the last week. All of these where the result of some software upgrades that we where performing in the background. There is one more scheduled outage that will occur soon between 1am and 5am eastern. I dont know a date but I hope its sooner than later. This upgrade will double the ram on our server to allow us to tune the webservices to provide even faster page response times.

It is only because of your donations and our site sponsors that we are able to do this. I am very excited about having to do this upgrade because that means we are going a great job here and our userbase is increasing and becoming more active than ever before.

So I close by once again thanking everyone thats donated funds recently as well as those whom have helped out in the past.

Back
Top Bottom