Go Back   Aquarium Advice - Aquarium Forum Community > Community Forum > Forum Admin & Announcements

Join Aquarium Advice Today
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them on AquariumAdvice.com
Old 04-04-2005, 11:07 PM   #1
Aquarium Advice FINatic
Thank You Guys!

I just wanted to take a couple of minutes to say a sincere thank you to everyone! I've only been a member of this community for a few days, but you guys have made me feel so welcome! I've already learned quite a bit (although I still have a lot more to learn). I've joined quite a few forums since I've been able to get online, but this is by far the friendliest (and most patient) one!

Thank you very much for being here and for being so helpful and supportive!

- Mandy

75G- (3) Firemouth Cichlids, (10) Tiger Barbs, (3) Dojo Loaches, (3) Yoyo Loaches, and (1) Sailfin Pleco.
46G- (3) Pearl Gouramis, (5) Black Skirt Tetras, (7) Harlequin Rasboras, (3) Dojo Loaches, (1) Clown Pleco
GouramiFanatic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2005, 07:44 AM   #2
AA Team Emeritus
Send a message via ICQ to fishfreek Send a message via AIM to fishfreek Send a message via MSN to fishfreek Send a message via Yahoo to fishfreek
Thank you for your kind remarks and I would like to turn it around and thank members like you for helping build this site to the level it is now.

Remember dont tap the glass, your fish will think you're an idiot -Anonymous mother

Check out our articles area. 30+ Aquatic articles for your enjoyment
Are you in or around the Shenandoah Valley area? If so click here to join our regional forum.
fishfreek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2005, 09:03 AM   #3
AA Team Emeritus
Mandy...you came here for help and it was my pleasure to provide you with what little knowledge I have. You have echoed my sentiments exactly for when I first found AA. It has been an enjoyable ride since then.

fishfreek - You, Reefrunner and the advisors deserve all the thanks.
Jchillin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2005, 11:43 PM   #4
Aquarium Advice Addict
Send a message via AIM to pitt420dude
Here, Here! Ive learned alot and am moving on to planted tanks already.
Thank you so much for all your help. I'm back into the hobby with a new vigor!

pitt420dude is offline   Reply With Quote

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them on AquariumAdvice.com