The Chat Room is Back!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Ok, either there are 5 or 6 ghosties in the chat room, including neilan, or everyone is REALLY shy the past few days. Are you shy neilan? I didn't think you were :)

Is there an actual "chat night" because there are nothing but ghosts 8-O at the moment?

It's nice to know that the chat room is back. I just hope that this will be fully running because you mentioned that there are still bugs. Good job!

Last edited by a moderator:
Chat night has been on Sunday nights. With the chat room back again, Sunday nights seems to be the night that I find the most members on.

The mods and I have been kicking out ghosts as we see them. Be sure to click on the red button in the top right of the chat window (don't just close the chat browser window) to log out correctly. Merely closing your browser window does not log you out of chat properly and you'll leave a "ghost", which will have to be kicked before you can log in again.

Well, you know, I'm afraid of ghosts too. It's very scary to go in there and battle them alone. But I'll have to be brave for the good of the site! :silly: :p

Anyone going to chats tonight? I'll be hanging with the ghosts *Oooo see through*

I'm almost always in there - I just have it set to idle

If you're around and have a question though I usually check it

Merely closing your browser window does not log you out of chat properly and you'll leave a "ghost", which will have to be kicked before you can log in again.

Poop!! I think that's that's happened to me. When i try to go in the last three days it says someone else is using my login.

Can someone please boot my session??

Thank uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu

Ghostbuster here...All ghosts kicked! :)

Remember to click on the red button in the upper right corner of the chat window - the "x" appears in the red button when you hover your mouse over it. Or, you can log out by typing /quit in the message area.

I go to the flash chat several times a day but I can never find anyone in there that is actually active. By the way, what's up with the Jetsons theme to the chat?

Back
Top Bottom