The Chat Room is Back!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Anyone showing up tonight?

*Anyway of being able to view who is in the chatroom without going through the entire 'members online list', perhaps a chat preview window of those using it?

Has anyone else been having troubles with the flash chat? Every time I open it I get this error.

Error 02 - vbulletin config file not loaded, check you have the correct path.

I've tried both firefox and IE7, both posted the same error. I thought about reinstalling flash, but all my other flash stuff works.

Yeah, the admins are aware of it. There was a server upgrade and they are working to resolve the issue.

Yeah, the admins are aware of it. There was a server upgrade and they are working to resolve the issue.

Good thing because I am having withdrawals not being able to conversate with the ghosts and myself ;)

I got that message too DT. Then I closed the browser, reopened it and it was okay.

I do notice that now, when I log out of chat, it deletes all my cookies requirung me to log into the website again to continue.

Any chance it can be changed so it doesn't do that? It didn't do it before.

I am going to do a copmlete sweep of the chat. If anyone is logged in and notices they are kicked, that's why.

Back
Top Bottom