The Site Crashes On Me Every Twenty Minutes

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

bruinsbro1997

Aquarium Advice Addict
I realize that the site had gone under maintenance yesterday but am wondering if that has anything to do with today? Every fifteen minutes when I click on something it instantly says "Database Error". Does anyone else have any problem with this? I know it's not my computer because I tried running it on other webistes too and it worked just fine.

mfdrookie516 said:
Title says 20 minutes... post says 15.. which is it? Im just kidding... it's doing it to me too

Oh, haha, whoops! :)

I meant twenty, my bad!

Yeah I've been trying everything from clearing cookies to rebooting the computer to prevent it. It seems I can't stop it.

On the app I keep getting a "parse error" message, and everything is extremely slow to load. I assume it's related.

Same here. I decided if I give the computer a break it should go back to normal. Every time I try posting it says I can't because of a Duplicate Post thing or something, only to find it's getting posted as I type? Also there is a notification each time that says the app has gotten some sort of external disturbance and the page comes blank first time. Can an admin. help?

Back
Top Bottom