Go Back   Aquarium Advice - Aquarium Forum Community > Community Forum > Forum Admin & Announcements

Join Aquarium Advice Today
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them on AquariumAdvice.com
Old 02-16-2010, 12:27 PM   #1
Aquarium Advice Apprentice
Thread attention

I thought this would be a good site to get the advice i needed. I had read so many good responses to others' post in the past, but no one seems to be responding to mine so maybe not

saltwaternewbie22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2010, 12:40 PM   #2
Aquarium Advice FINatic
You gotta give it time. There are many, many, great aquarium keepers that post here to give advice. Some of them check in daily, others every other day. As with anything in regards to SW aquariums, just gotta have some patience. I'll have a look see at your posts and see if I can answer some of your questions.

Krypt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2010, 12:49 PM   #3
Aquarium Advice Freak
I'm new too and want that instant advice, but you have to remember not everyone is online when you are.....patience patience patience..... and while you're waiting read all the other posts, I do searches with a keyword too, that's helpful (IMO)
lbannie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2010, 12:58 PM   #4
Aquarium Advice Addict
Well... posting your question in the "Member's Introduction" wasn't a good first move, but once you posted it in the specific saltwater forum you got a response within 90 minutes... so that seems pretty good for the price you paid! (aka free advice).

And to be honest... the one response you got seemed to nail it on the head, so folks probably don't see any need to add further!
Kurt_Nelson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2010, 11:38 PM   #5
AA Team Emeritus

Moved to the Tech Support forum since the topic has nothing to do with saltwater aquariums.

Saltwaternewbie22, welcome to Aquarium Advice! The others have given you great advice here You do have to be patient but a lot of the time, replies will come quicker than you expect! A key to getting good and timely responses is to post in the most relevant forum and word the title so that other members will understand what you're asking.

An t-iasg is offline   Reply With Quote

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them on AquariumAdvice.com