Thread Favorites

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

tawolcott

Aquarium Advice Freak
Tired of the mod power plays; gone to another foru
I wish there was a 'favorites' feature where I could mark and keep a list of those threads that I know I am going to want to reference again. It's happened to me time and time again where I see something in a thread that I know I am going to want to remember only to have to search using keywords all over the thread base, getting hundreds of false hits. Accessible from the user control panel perhaps?

Any guess on how many hits 'sump' gets you. :puppydogeyes:

Can't help with the favorites feature but if its sump info your looking for melevsreef.com has a ton of good info about sumps.

edit: I've had this problem as well and if you remember what section of the forum it was on you can do the advanced search and search specifically in a section (hardware, or getting started kinda thing) which helps to narrow down a lot of the hits you don't want.

Under Thread Tools there is an option to subscribe to the thread. Then if you go to your User CP you can view a list of your subscribed threads.

You can choose to not receive emails when you subscribe to a thread :) After you click subscribe, there is a drop down box where you can change email options, then just hit subscribe. To get to subscribed posts you can go to User CP then on the left there is a subscriptions box. All of them will be there.

Or you can just click Quick Links on the top nav bard.

Back
Top Bottom