Go Back   Aquarium Advice - Aquarium Forum Community > Community Forum > Forum Admin & Announcements
Click Here to Login

Join Aquarium Advice Today

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them on AquariumAdvice.com

Old 07-14-2005, 01:20 PM   #11
Moderator Emeritus

This thread was moved to the correct forum.

Menagerie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2005, 02:27 PM   #12
Aquarium Advice Addict

hmm.. I wouldn't say that. I mean, the amount of views is still going up. Also, a lot of people sort through their posts by looking at the "posts since last visited." I think to mods do a great job on this site so maybe don't be so harsh with them.

btw, menagerie, you're new avatar is adorable.

Old 07-14-2005, 02:37 PM   #13
Moderator Emeritus

Quote:
btw, menagerie, you're new avatar is adorable.
Thank you.

Quote:
Don't count on it, this thread was quickly moved to the least trafficicked area of the site.
How about a round of applause or a simple "thank you" for unsticking the stickies?

I speak for all the advisors when I say that we work very hard to make this the best fish site on the web. If you don't like the way we do things, please go else where.

Menagerie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2005, 02:44 PM   #14
Aquarium Advice Addict

Old 07-14-2005, 02:51 PM   #15
AA Team Emeritus

Send a message via AIM to lmw80 Send a message via MSN to lmw80 Send a message via Yahoo to lmw80
Tony - first of all as Menagerie has stated, this post was moved to the correct forum. A post should not be placed in the most traffic area because 1. it doesn't ensure they will read it and 2. that's what we have categories for.

secondly, as far as the stickies goes. We would rather have people ask us questions and tell us their specific situation than posting a general sticky. There are so many different circumstances with newbies and their tanks, that it can't be summarized into a sticky.

now, the "fluff". This fluff you speak of is the personality of the site. This site would not be as successful as it is without the fluff. We would just be one of those other forums that spits out facts and statistics about fish and tanks and is otherwise boring.

If you want things a specific way only, then I suggest you take the time and spend the money and create your own site.

Aquariums are like jello - there's always room for more.
lmw80 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2005, 02:58 PM   #16
Aquarium Advice Addict

[quote="lmw80"]now, the "fluff". This fluff you speak of is the personality of the site. This site would not be as successful as it is without the fluff. We would just be one of those other forums that spits out facts and statistics about fish and tanks and is otherwise boring.[quote]

Well, this "Fluff" is gonna agree. This sight runs so smoothly due to the hard work of the admin and the dedication of the advisors. And, the format seems to work for 99.5% of the people. Just can't make everyone happy I guess.

Tags
ick

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them on AquariumAdvice.com