Trouble posting pics

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

LostInFish

Aquarium Advice FINatic
I keep getting message saying I'm at my quote what's is this all about it won't let me upload any size pics why?

I had the same problem. Comes down to you need to become a Supporting Member, costs about $12. Figured it was worth it since the info on here has prob saved me ten times that much!

I don't know, I post pics all the time off of my photobucket account and I have never had an issue. I have also not become a supporting member yet.

I was posting pics no issues at all now it says I'm at my quota lol. An I'm not sure how to go about paying. I haven't seen anywhere to donate.

Why is only paypal allowed

Well, after trying to upload pictures and failing ..... I figured ...... OK so I'll pay to join since this is such a great forum. However, I just tried to join at the amount of $15.02 which popped up on my screen. Then ...... I could not believe it. The only method allowed appears to be paypal.

Are you kidding me? I cancelled that ages ago for fear of breaches in security.

Did someone say TARGET?

I have Discover, VISA, & Matercard, all of which I monitor daily. I would gladly pay $20. Nobody is getting the access to my bank account that Paypal demands. PERIOD. I have a flawless 800+ credit score and intend to keep it that way.

Well, after trying to upload pictures and failing ..... I figured ...... OK so I'll pay to join since this is such a great forum. However, I just tried to join at the amount of $15.02 which popped up on my screen. Then ...... I could not believe it. The only method allowed appears to be paypal.

Are you kidding me? I cancelled that ages ago for fear of breaches in security.

Did someone say TARGET?

I have Discover, VISA, & Matercard, all of which I monitor daily. I would gladly pay $20. Nobody is getting the access to my bank account that Paypal demands. PERIOD. I have a flawless 800+ credit score and intend to keep it that way.

You don't need a paypal account to set up a membership. When you go to pay, there's a link that says 'no paypal account? Pay using a credit or debit card' at the login screen for paypal.

FWIW, Paypal is one of the most secure sites out there. I do a lot of business through paypal and have yet to have a problem (*knock on wood*).

Also you can post your pics in an album here and would be able to image them on your posts.

You don't need a paypal account to set up a membership. When you go to pay, there's a link that says 'no paypal account? Pay using a credit or debit card' at the login screen for paypal.

FWIW, Paypal is one of the most secure sites out there. I do a lot of business through paypal and have yet to have a problem (*knock on wood*).

I used three different browsers. No such link/option here.

Copied and pasted:

Billing Information
Required
Description Terms Amount
AquariumAdvice.com Supporting Member ($15.02 Annually Recurring) Subscription
$15.02 USD for each year $15.02 USD
Choose a Payment Method

You need a PayPal account for this purchase.

I already have a PayPal account.
I need to create a PayPal account (where available). Learn more

Country

I PM'd the the moderator who is passing it along to the owner. Don't know who that is.

So, to the owner:

I love this site and am willing to donate. However, I will not open up a paypal account.

Please make it easy.

You are asking people to make donations. ... not purchases.

Having to use paypal to make a donation out of generosity and appreciation is like going to your church on Sunday and finding out they no longer accept cash.

Back
Top Bottom