Unsubscribe from emails

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

sweetcarolinex3

Aquarium Advice Activist
All the notifications from the threads I've subscribe to get sent to my email but I have the app on my phone and don't need the emails. Is there a was to unsubscribe from the email but not the thread?

You have to go to user Cp, on a comp or browser and turn off email notifications, then you'll have to un-subscribe to participated in threads after..

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Aquarium Advice mobile app

You have to go to user Cp, on a comp or browser and turn off email notifications, then you'll have to un-subscribe to participated in threads after..

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Aquarium Advice mobile app

So you can't subscribe unless you get the email?

So you can't subscribe unless you get the email?

When viewing a thread with the mobile app (I am using an iPhone), click on the three dots in the upper right corner. You will be presented with a menu. If you are subscribed to that particular thread, the the Unsubscribe option will be available. Conversely, if you are not subscribed to that thread, the the Subscribe option will be available.

I would still like to be subscribed on the app though... I guess I'll just make it junk mail

In your user CP you can change how to handle email. For instance I am set to not receive email for subscribed threads.

There are several threads on this where step by step instructions are provided. Did I mention that there are several?

There are several hundred threads on this blog. Or is it thousands? Ones that you can easily scroll past, especially if you have no polite advice.

Back
Top Bottom