UPDATE: Weds. January 2nd

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Andy R

Administrator
Site Team
I just wanted to post another updated with some tweaks that have been made in the last 24 hours since the conversion was opened up for members to view.
  • I was notified that emails were showing up in the member profiles. That setting was incorrect and has been changed so no emails are showing on the member profiles.
  • Another thing that was reported was the fact that the "hide my birthday" feature needs to be adjusted to your preference. You can do this by clicking this link.
I will post another update in the next day or two as more features get dialed in and more data (like My Info) gets brought over.

Thanks again for your patience during this conversion process. It will be nice to look back in 90 days and see things dialed in.

Although I sentcha an email on the subject, might as well ask again for the benefit of others...

What happened to the Mentor tags and and forum? Maybe I can't see the forum now since I no longer have my tag. I was quite proud of that.

Since it was brought up, I had the tag "SW 10 & Over". Even tho it really didn't mean much, I thought it was cool. ;)

The Admins are slowly bringing back the tags. They wanted to get the forum back up and in order right away and are currently working on making the changes. Hopefully it will be up and going shortly.

Thanks. Just wanted to know. I assume the mentor forum would become available to me once the tags are back.

Pls be sure that I'm not complaining. From my very limited IT background, I think the "new guys" are doing a fine job.

Thanks. .... Pls be sure that I'm not complaining. From my very limited IT background, I think the "new guys" are doing a fine job.

No worries :)

We're picking away at the "to do pile" It's a big job and I imagine that collectively, we'll find many more things that need to be tweaked.

Back
Top Bottom