Uploading photos..and getting a blank page

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

grlunderrainbow

Aquarium Advice Apprentice
I reset cookies..n history..closed Netscape..but still, when I upload a photo today..it brings up a blank page that says Done (on progress bar below the page).
Then check my gallery..pic isn't there..

That has nothing to do with either your cookies or your history. ALL uploaded images require approval.

I see three images in the gallery that have your username attached. Upon approval they will appear.

With the other images I uploaded, the ones already in my gallery, i never got a blank (white) page..
After i submit..and it takes you to the page where it says "Preparing to Process..".. it takes me to a white, blank, page. Reload brings up the same white blank page.
Didn't do this yesterday..just today. Seems more like a site prob.

Not a site problem but more a problem with a photo you uploaded.

105660 Sep 6 23:19 2hillstreamsgood.jpg
130161 Sep 6 03:05 duff.jpg
215889 Sep 6 03:03 glasscatclose.jpg
103466 Sep 6 16:21 goodmalepearl.jpg
163456 Sep 6 12:41 malepearldark.jpg
429903 Sep 6 03:04 smurf9104.jpg

Those are the photos in your temp uload directory. As you can see one of them is over 400K in size where our max upload is 250K. In addition I would be rather curious what the acutal image dimentions are of the file uploaded at 03:03am. We have found issues occur when members attempt to upload images that are physicly larger than the max image size that we have specified.

Now that I have removed them from the upload que you can attempt to upload the smaller ones again.

Back
Top Bottom