viewing tank profile

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

dax29

Aquarium Advice FINatic
How do I view my profile on a post I've submitted? I just entered my tank profile and it doesn't show up on past posts. I don't want to put up a post just as a test.

You click the profile button on your post and you will see your user profile that includes your tank info that you entered.

still not there

I still do not see the info on my post when I post a question. You don't have to click on everyones to see their tank set-ups. They have theirs set up so you can see it when they reply to you or when they post a topic. Kind of like the avatar.

Those are signatures not tank profiles. Some people simply put their tank info in their signature.

No live plants. Sorry. I tried some and they didn't do well. The tanks look good to me though. I'll try to post some pics sometime. I really just finally reached a point of satisfaction with my tanks. I've been trading and experimenting with different fish since last October. My lfs knows me well. I trade in a lot of fish.

FYI Dax - You can chose when you want your sig included in your posts. Just go to the left of the message and uncheck "Attach signature". This is pretty useful when you are in an ongoing discussion in any forum. I've done it for this one.

Back
Top Bottom