Watched Posts

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
This will be a test to see if this removes this post from being among my watched posts. I am going to uncheck the box labeled Notify me when a reply is posted.

Well that worked. But how do I remove it from being a watched post without posting another message?

When I try unchecking the box but don't enter any text a JavaScript complains and tells me I must type something.

Go to the topic, and in the lower left corner you can click a link that says, Stop Watching this topic. Alternately there is a link in the email, if you receive email notification, that you can click to stop watching the topic, alternately, if you do not visit the topic, you'll never receive another email about it anyway, whether your watching it or not.

Thank you very much! Please forgive me for missing the obvious. I just wasn't looking low enough. My focus was on the 4 check boxes under the word option. I failed to look lower than that. Thanks!

Back
Top Bottom