We have a winner

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

fishfreek

Aquarium Advice Addict
The winner of our June Membership drive is.......

:shocked!:

ReefRaff

:shocked!:

:smilecolros: :onfire: :band: :onfire:

In total there where over 250 new members join in the month of June. From our records there where 23 members who participated in the referral contest but there could only be one winner. When it came down to it ReefRaff was the winner with 15 total referrals and 8 that qualified with 5 posts or more. We would like to thank each and every one that participated in the contest and wish you good luck in future contests.

For a list of those who participated and the referrals they collected please see the list below. We based all of this information on post count and profile information as of today. If a member joined but did not enter your name in the referral field we have no way of knowing and therefor could not count it.

• bkilgore 1
    brad 1
    bunty 1
    CaptinZ 1
    Doraemon 1
    Edie 1
    Frank 1
    Gooeyferret 1
    ILUVFISH 1
    Jmaffei 1
    joe 1
    john 1
    kphennessy 1
    Nilson 1
    punkfarter 1
    reberly 1
    RottenPineapple 1
    shawnmutt 1
    sixfootdaisy 1
    waterboy 1
    wolf 1
    D9HP 4
    reefraff 15

The number beside each name represents the TOTAL number of referrals. D9HP had 3 referrals that qualified with more than 5 posts and as mentioned above reefraff had 8 referrals that qualified. Brad, ILUVFISH,JMaffei and Captain Z also had qualifying referrals.

Thanks To all who Joined

I hope That our site continues to grow, and become the Largest Pet forum on the net. Thanks to all! :pepsi: whew

WAY TO GO REEFRAFF!

And to think, I was one of those fifteen that answered Reeraff's plaintive cry over on Yahoo! So, when you all get tired of me, you now know who to blame! :D

Back
Top Bottom