We proudly announce a new advisor for the FW Planted forum

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

fishfreek

Aquarium Advice Addict
Its with great pleasure that I announce to you today that BrianNY has been promoted to Advisor status for his excellent work in the Freshwater general forums as well as the planted forum. Aquarium Advice is a better resource thanks to his efforts and I ask that you please congratulate him on this promotion.

THANK YOU BRIANNY!!!!!!

[center:68da88802d] :multi: :multi: :multi: :multi: :multi: :multi: :multi: :multi: :multi: :multi: :multi: :multi: :multi: :multi: :multi: :multi: :multi: :multi: :multi: :multi: :multi: :multi: :multi: :multi: :multi: :multi: :multi: :multi: :multi: :multi: :multi: :multi: :multi: :multi: :multi: :multi: :multi: :multi: :multi: :multi: :multi: :multi: :multi: :multi: :multi: :multi: :multi: :multi: :multi: :multi: :multi: :multi: :multi: :multi: :multi: :multi: :multi: :multi:[/center:68da88802d][center:68da88802d]BrianNY ~ NICE JOB! [/center:68da88802d]

:D Thanks so much for the warm welcome and the trust bestowed. I've always found the people on AA to be friendly, knowledgeable and a great influence to the hobby. I'll do my best to continue the tradition you've established here. :lol: :lol:

Brian

PS. I may not do much posting in the next 2 weeks. Lots of mini vacations planned.

Too funny, once Christmasfish and I were made advisors, I had two weeks off and then she went on vacation :roll:

Congratulations Brian! You totally deserve it. You've given me lots of great advice :) I'm sure you'll be an excellent AAA (Aquarium Advice Advisor?).

Back
Top Bottom