Welcome our newest sponsor - Drs. Foster and Smith

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

cmor1701d

Aquarium Advice Addict
Drs. Foster & Smith Aquarium Outfitters offers a full selection of products to setup & maintain fresh or saltwater fish aquariums. Fish tanks, lighting, test kits, filters, pumps, food & more. FREE SHIPPING on Orders over $49!

See their post in the Vendor Spotlight forum. They are running a special on Boyd's Chemi-Pure.

They offer pet supplies for all kinds of pets and have spun off their aquaria livestock to LiveAquaria.com

Please remember to check our Vendor pages before making an on-line purchase. Then click on a banner to visit our sponsor(s) and let them know you saw them here.

Welcome aboard! I have used the Dr's. stuff on occasion and have never been disappointed. Thanks for your support!

For those that need to replenish or try Chemi-Pure for the first time, and want to help support AA, please click on their link so they know you are an AA member.

Love Drs Foster Smith. Liveaquaria.com is a little frustrating though. How many are willing to fork out the $35 min shipping charge for their $12 ghost shrimp order?

Shipping is an issue for livestock from almost all Internet shops. Some offer free shipping with orders over $99 or more. One of those in particular that I have purchased from has inferior livestock to LiveAquaria. I have credits with them from several orders, but they only cover the cost of the livestock in the 14 day guarantee.

Back
Top Bottom