Welcome to New Mentors

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

melosu58

SW REEF 20+ YEARS
Just wanted to welcome our new mentors to everyone. Please congratulate Mr X and fort384 as new Mentors. We are still waiting on a few others and will announce them once they accept the invitation. Again Congrats to the new members.

I've had help from fort, that's really cool. :) I've also read some of Mr X's posts. :)

Congrats!

i couldnt think of any two more deserving! though i rarely see fort post because im in the SW forums, he seems extremely knowledgable and willing to help

(then again he is one of those crazy ADA tank guys! :ROFLMAO:)

and i've always somewhat looked up to X, and his mysterious-ness with his avatar :lol:. again a wealth of information and very friendly guy to have around

congratulations to the both!

Even though Ive already said congrats to them once, Ill say it again. Congrats fort and Mr_X, well deserved ;) :D :)

Congrats to the both of you! You are always willing to help out and have massive amounts of knowledge. Glad to have you here! :)

A million congrats to fort and Mr_X (although I haven't met you yet since I am in the FW threads all the time :-D).

I always look up to fort. He always knows what he is saying and very friendly in dealing with what newbies (like me) have done (that is not good when it comes to fish keeping) before. I respect his knowledge and I am really happy that it is being acknowledged.

Congratulations again.

Congrats! I really have to thank Mr. X, he has been a ton of help to me setting up my new tank.

Back
Top Bottom