where???

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I moved this to it's own thread. What is it you are trying to do? Your back button on your browser should work fine, or are you on a mobile application?

If you're looking for "breadcrumbs" to navigate from post to forum, etc..up at the top of the page, above the "User CP" link.

If you're looking for "breadcrumbs" to navigate from post to forum, etc..up at the top of the page, above the "User CP" link.

Hi there, I'm new and will post to introductions as soon as I figure out how, but, I the meantime...
I'm on the mobile app on my iPhone and I'm also looking for a back button.
For instance, while reading a subject and it's responses, twice now I have accidentally hit a button on the bottom, like "messages" or "More". At that point, it goes to those places. But I want to go "back" to what I was reading.
Is there a "Back" button?

I do the same thing all the time! When I hit the forum button, it goes right back to where I was though.

Hi there, I'm new and will post to introductions as soon as I figure out how, but, I the meantime...
I'm on the mobile app on my iPhone and I'm also looking for a back button.
For instance, while reading a subject and it's responses, twice now I have accidentally hit a button on the bottom, like "messages" or "More". At that point, it goes to those places. But I want to go "back" to what I was reading.
Is there a "Back" button?

If you go back down to the buttons on the bottom, click the one you were on. For example if you were reading something in the "forum" section and you click out. Just click back on the "forum" button

Back
Top Bottom