Where did the invert forum go ?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Are you on app or computer? I'm on the app an its still under the freshwater section :3

Computer. When I look at the list you get under the Forum tab, Inverts just don't seem to appear any more. Unhealthy, Breeding, General Discussion, all the others are there as before, just no Inverts.

I'm pleased it is still here, but mystified, as I cannot see it. I've rebooted, more than once, tried different browsers too. It simply does not show up. I have posted on it before, so this is really puzzling.
Thanks for the response.

Edit. I tried looking under the Cold water, Native and Pond, but still no sign of it. If I click the link from this thread, I can get there just fine, post etc. But it still does not show up on the forum list, which it did before, or I wouldn't have found it the first time. I haven't been on here all that long, and when I started, I found all the forums of interest from the list under the Forums tab.

I'll have to bookmark the main page so I don't lose track of it again, I guess. Must be some truly odd little glitch.

Back
Top Bottom