WHere to find the URL?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

GIES2525

Aquarium Advice Apprentice
I have all my pics saved on the interent Picture site Shurtterfly, but i cant seem to post pics on here. Im not sure where to find the URL. I click on the Insert Image tab, and then try all different kinds of things, but i cant seem to figure out where to get the URL for the pic. Please help, ive tried the Forum 101, but that doesnt seem to help at all.

You need to go to shutterfly and copy the image URL from them, then paste that URL into the dialog box that pops up when you use the insert image option here.

I've never used shutterfly, so I don't know exactly where to get the URL from them, but if you click on the pic over there and it opens up a full browser window with just the pic, you can copy the URL out of the address bar in your browser and use that.

I can send it as an attachment, but still cant figure out where the URL is.

Attachments

• IMG_0902.jpg
    IMG_0902.jpg
    73.1 KB · Views: 59
Try Photobucket.com it is fast and easy to use. That's the image hosting site that I prefer! Good luck!

The url is the info in the address line of your browser. Open your pic at shutterfly and copy the info in the address window at the top of your browser. It starts with http....

Good luck :)

You can also right click the image and go to properties, and it will show the URL location in most COTS browsers.

Back
Top Bottom