Who setup the forum?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

KiGrind

Aquarium Advice Newbie
I see you guys have the attachment mod I want on our club's forum,, was wondering if the person taht set it up or has before could help me out with a few things.

I found this site while looking for the mod, I just randomly clicked it and was very suprissed to find an Aquarium site. I have a 55g tank with silver dollars and tiger barbs, a 40 with a red oscar (he will have a new home soon) and two 10g tanks which I'm going to set up for salt.

Moved to Site Help/Feedback forum.

Welcome to Aquarium Advice, even though you found us in a rather unusual way!

Did you try searching on any php sites for the answer to your mod question? I moved this thread to Site Help so an admin can help out.

The attachment feature is a very popular mod. If you visit the website for the forum software you use you should find information about it easly enough.

But when I upload all the files and run the install, nothing works. It never shows up on the forum, and in the Admin panel the links just make none of the features work.

Its anoying to say the least, since I have to go back and delete db tables over and over again.

Seek support with the authors of the software. We will not support you here for items related to software regardless if we are using it ourselves or not.

Basicly its a mater of time. If we had time we would be at those forums supporting others ourselves.

Back
Top Bottom