Win FREE entrance to the IMAC conference in JULY!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

fishfreek

Aquarium Advice Addict
That is right. Aquarium Advice has one free entrance pass to this years International Marine Aquarium Conference (IMAC) and you could be the winner. This years IMAC is being held on June 1, 2 and 3 in Chicago. The normal entrance fee is $149 - $175 depending on when you register but if you win our pass you get in for FREE.

Winners will be responsible for lodging, food, and travel to and from the conference.

You can see a listing of the speakers that have committed to the conference to date here http://www.theimac.org/2007speakers.htm

Now how can I enter?

We will be doing this with a raffle style system. Each ticket will cost you $1. You can purchase tickets in any qty you desire from 1 - 100. The more tickets you buy the less the cost per ticket. For example 1 ticket = $1, 5 tickets = $4, 10 tickets = $8, 25 tickets = $18, 50 tickets = $35 and 100 tickets = $65

Tickets as low as .65 each!

We will accept payment via paypal using the links on this page. http://www.aquariumadvice.com/IMAC_Raffle.php I will record physical ticket numbers in a spreadsheet as well as email you back to your paypal address your ticket number range. When we do the drawing I will video tape the drawing and post the video of the drawing as well as a written list of the winner’s ticket numbers. We want this to be as fair as possible and having the drawing video taped is the only way I have thought of being able to do it that way. This way you will see the tickets being picked and hear the numbers being read off as they are recorded on paper.

Grand prize is 1 free entrance to the 2007 IMAC conference
Second place will win $35 gift certificate to an AA sponsor of your choice
Third place will win an Aquarium Advice 2007 Calendar
Fourth place will win a copy of Marine Fishes by Scott W. Michael

Since this is being done by a raffle drawing everyone including Moderators and Mentors can participate.

The raffle will run for the entire month of Feb and we will be selecting winners within the first few days of March. Winners will be notified by email using your paypal email address. You will have 1 week from the time you’re notified to claim your prize. You will claim your prize by responding to our winning notification with your shipping address. For the grand winner we will give your contact information to a representative of IMAC and they will be in contact with you to complete your registration.

Good luck to all who enter.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom