Wont let me have a gallery of fish tank

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

SaltwaterTeen

Aquarium Advice FINatic
Why wont it let me have a gallery, I have some cool photos that i put on there but It doesnt work, check my gallery and post if u see my pics if not can u tell me how to get my photos in there?

Actually, you do have a gallery. When you upload, your pics will not necessarily been visible immediately, you have to wait for one of the gallery admins to approve the pic. Sometimes that can be almost immediate and sometimes it can be several hours. Just depends on when we are online.

photo gallery...

hmmm... are you sure you uploaded them? These are the steps I can think of... once at the photo gallery you may have to login... click the upload images button, chose a place to put the pic, browse for the pic, decide whether or not you want to be notified of comments, then click the submit or process button, then a new page opens that sort of re-checks the info that you put in and offers you a place to type a message or something... then you click the process images button... I believe you can only do one image at a time, at least that's what I've done... then you have to wait for admin's apporval before it can be viewed. I checked your gallery and didn't see anything yet... I'm searching for the directions on how to upload but I think I have all the info above correct...

well, I guess I don't have to look it up... I see the pics now... One of the pages during the process mentions that you have to wait for administration to approve... When reefrunner is online it doesn't take long at all... He seems to get to everything pretty darn quickly... Tank looks good by the way...

We get e-mails when photos are uploaded. So dont worry we know they are there and we will get to them when we have the chance. Be sure to submit them to the right category as this will speed up the approval process.

Back
Top Bottom