You might notice a couple changes...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

reefrunner69

Aquarium Advice Addict
We have two new forums and the photography forum has moved. The Photography forum is now a sub-forum under the Show Off forum, as well as Freshwater Members Tanks Showcase and Saltwater Members Tanks Showcase. The Show Off/Photography Forum is for what it always has been, showing us your photos and asking questions about taking pictures, the new forums are for you to chronicle your tank and showcase it. Create yourself a thread in the proper forum SW or FW and tell us about your tank and show it to us. Show us your eqipment, your tanks inhabitants and best of all show us your tank. You get your own thread, all about you and your tank!!! At this time any registered member can reply to your thread, this has not been debated it's just the way I liked it, but if you guys would rather no one be able to ask questions or reply to your showcase thread...then that's how we'll do it. Until that decision has been finalized, feel free to start your thread and feel free to reply to other's threads as well. If you have a thread created already that fits the bill...feel free to PM me with a link and I'll move it to the appropriate forum.

Freshwater Members Tanks Showcase Forum

Saltwater Members Tanks Showcase Forum

Back
Top Bottom