Go Back   Aquarium Advice - Aquarium Forum Community > Members List
Click Here to Login

Join Aquarium Advice Today
fearlessfisch hears surf in the shell

fearlessfisch fearlessfisch is offline

Aquarium Advice FINatic

Profile Comments

Showing Profile Comments 1 to 2 of 2
  1. goatnad
    02-23-2019 08:46 AM
    goatnad
    Hey there. I don't have any plants available right now. I'm waiting for it to warm up a bit more before I start shipping again.I have gotten several full carpets going without co2. Dwarf sag will do really well. I also did a carpet of utricularia graminifolia that did really really well. I did start it out with co2 but have ran the tank without co2 for the last several months and the uc is still nice and healthy. It will be a slower grower without co2. I have Monte Carlo in my paludarium without co2 and its a healthy green color. Its growing very very slow though. I've done a carpet of ammania bonsai without co2. Really slower grower once again but plants are healthy. I have tried it but I would think you could do a nice easy carpet with something like chain sword or any of the micro variants. With all of these I would try to plant 70% of your carpet and slowly let the other 30% grow in.
  2. Kurt_Nelson
    Just got around to reading your message regarding the trojan. Glad you're back, and glad that phase of AA is over with!

About Me

  • About fearlessfisch
    Location
    Northern Virginia
  • Signature
    joy to the fishes in the deep blue sea
    ________________________________
    55, 30, 30, 20, 10, and 10-gal. freshwater tropical tanks

Statistics

Total Posts
Albums
Profile Comments
General Information
  • Join Date: 01-13-2004
  • Referrals: 0


Copyright 2002- Social Knowledge, LLC All Rights Reserved.

All times are GMT -4. The time now is 11:12 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8 Beta 1
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.