Aquarium Advice - Aquarium Forum Community

Aquarium Advice - Aquarium Forum Community (
-   Saltwater & Reef - Getting Started (
-   -   What's this?? (

jgross15656 10-06-2008 10:52 AM

What's this??
1 Attachment(s)
Can someone tell me what this tube thing is called? I've seen them at the pet store with screens on top and I would like to pick up a couple before I add any fish. Thanks!

Innovator 10-06-2008 11:26 AM

Looks to be just a pvc elbow for a basic overflow into the back wall and a plastic inner mesh from a cartridge filter, if that is what you are asking?

jgross15656 10-06-2008 11:30 AM

the mesh insert is what i am looking for, specifically one that has a top screen. The guy at the pet store called it a "baby catcher" or "baby protector", something like that.

roka64 10-06-2008 02:11 PM

It keeps your critters from being sucked into your sump.

All times are GMT -4. The time now is 11:20 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8 Beta 1
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.