Aquarium Advice - Aquarium Forum Community

Aquarium Advice - Aquarium Forum Community (http://www.aquariumadvice.com/forums/)
-   Aquaria Off-Topic (http://www.aquariumadvice.com/forums/f23/)
-   -   MTS is contageous :D (http://www.aquariumadvice.com/forums/f23/mts-is-contageous-d-257032.html)

FluttercygnetAndFishie 04-10-2013 09:23 AM

MTS is contageous :D

I blame everyone on this forum for any subsequent tanks I start. :)

LandLocked 04-10-2013 09:29 AM

Can we get time off work for illness, doc I just need to get these tanks cycled then I'll get back at it. Once I'm back I also need to leave mid day to check on em :) It's a condition, nothing I can do.

FluttercygnetAndFishie 04-10-2013 09:35 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LandLocked (Post 2429271)
Can we get time off work for illness, doc I just need to get these tanks cycled then I'll get back at it. Once I'm back I also need to leave mid day to check on em :) It's a condition, nothing I can do.

Boss: What? No.
Me: You would condone letting an innocent animal possibly die (or not because they're probably all just fine)??? I am shocked and appalled!

Alyxx 04-10-2013 06:39 PM

You should have seen the look on my boss's face when I told him why I was requesting a day off last week... So I could be home to sign for the package containing a betta fish from Thailand. It was a day I normally have off anyway, but I wanted to be certain he didn't change the schedule around that week.

FluttercygnetAndFishie 04-11-2013 02:48 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Alyxx (Post 2429938)
You should have seen the look on my boss's face when I told him why I was requesting a day off last week... So I could be home to sign for the package containing a betta fish from Thailand. It was a day I normally have off anyway, but I wanted to be certain he didn't change the schedule around that week.

That's AWESOME. LOL

TOMatt 04-11-2013 02:33 PM

Lol, it is contageous.
Having a fish-hating wife is what's keeping me at 1. Well, 2 when i've got the 20G quarantine tank running.... lol

"Really honey - you're SUPPOSED to quarantine new fish for a year before integrating them into the main tank."

azmodan 04-12-2013 12:34 AM

You know it's bad when you start trying to convince friends, family, and your significant other that they need a tank at their respective homes or office.

"I can even help you get it all set up!" :)

_skyla_ 04-12-2013 11:36 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by azmodan (Post 2432298)
You know it's bad when you start trying to convince friends, family, and your significant other that they need a tank at their respective homes or office.

"I can even help you get it all set up!" :)

I do that to lol but I have very limited people who even take notice of my fish talk

TOMatt 04-12-2013 05:31 PM

I keep toying with the idea of putting a small one at my office, but it probably wouldn't be good for the fish - only being there 6-8 hours, 5 days a week...

Even a little Betta tank. :)

FluttercygnetAndFishie 04-13-2013 04:34 AM

I went from ZERO tanks a month ago to having 3 running and 1 on standby. (The big one and one on standby were already well established) LOL