Aquarium Advice - Aquarium Forum Community

Aquarium Advice - Aquarium Forum Community (http://www.aquariumadvice.com/forums/)
-   Cichlid Discussion (http://www.aquariumadvice.com/forums/f100/)
-   -   Rescaped bottom 55 (http://www.aquariumadvice.com/forums/f100/rescaped-bottom-55-a-275659.html)

cbourg746 08-23-2013 02:52 PM

Rescaped bottom 55
 
1 Attachment(s)
Rescaped the bottom 55 last night. Going pick up some plants this evening.

FishBoy185 08-23-2013 02:56 PM

Looks awsome ! Good job!

mikem691 08-23-2013 06:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cbourg746 (Post 2624043)
Rescaped the bottom 55 last night. Going pick up some plants this evening.

Hey slacker where is the before pic...?
Looks good I need more driftwood.

cbourg746 08-23-2013 07:33 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Quote:

Originally Posted by mikem691 (Post 2624381)

Hey slacker where is the before pic...?
Looks good I need more driftwood.

I forgot to take one. Oh well. Here's a pic closer up.

mikem691 08-23-2013 07:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cbourg746 (Post 2624463)
I forgot to take one. Oh well. Here's a pic closer up.

Looks awesome love the root stump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 08:46 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8 Beta 1
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.