Aquarium Advice - Aquarium Forum Community

Aquarium Advice - Aquarium Forum Community (http://www.aquariumadvice.com/forums/)
-   Forum Admin & Announcements (http://www.aquariumadvice.com/forums/f9/)
-   -   Cannot edit (http://www.aquariumadvice.com/forums/f9/cannot-edit-286207.html)

Fibsog 11-17-2013 01:24 AM

Cannot edit
 
On mobile I cannot edit so i can no longer post photos. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Delapool 11-17-2013 01:49 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fibsog (Post 2723507)
On mobile I cannot edit so i can no longer post photos. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

On my iphone there is a little down facing arrow on the right side of each post in a thread. If I click on my own post, I can edit.

If I create a new post I have the '+' on the right side that I can use to attach photos.

Hope this helps, running an old iPhone but the app had been fairly stable.

Fibsog 11-17-2013 02:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Delapool (Post 2723526)

On my iphone there is a little down facing arrow on the right side of each post in a thread. If I click on my own post, I can edit.

If I create a new post I have the '+' on the right side that I can use to attach photos.

Hope this helps, running an old iPhone but the app had been fairly stable.

Same but it only says report, reply, and quote.

Delapool 11-17-2013 06:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fibsog (Post 2723958)

Same but it only says report, reply, and quote.

I've got the same now. Tried rebooting with no luck.

Edit: I can edit this post, maybe there is a time lock?

Batgirl 11-18-2013 12:01 AM

I also use the app and I think you can edit your post before the next person posts.

dmolavi 11-18-2013 07:59 AM

On the web version, there is a time lock, after X number of days you can't edit. I don't know about the mobile version though.

FrankZ 11-18-2013 08:35 AM

The mobile app follows the same time restrictions as the main site.

Delapool 11-18-2013 08:53 AM

Can the time restriction be listed or even just roughly?

FrankZ 11-18-2013 08:55 AM

About 6 hours.

Fibsog 11-18-2013 11:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dmolavi (Post 2724785)
On the web version, there is a time lock, after X number of days you can't edit. I don't know about the mobile version though.

So i cannot edit my posts anymore!?


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 05:46 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8 Beta 1
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.