Aquarium Advice - Aquarium Forum Community

Aquarium Advice - Aquarium Forum Community (
-   General Hardware/Equipment Discussion (
-   -   SO I have an easy question (

acejock999 02-04-2014 03:35 PM

SO I have an easy question
I inherited a tank and am about to fill it. My last issue is the hose that goes from the bulkhead to the sump. I want to use like a flexible hose rather than rigid PVC but I can't seem to find any cheap stuff. Seems like it should be the easiest thing in the world. I have a 1 inch bulkhead so i can just use PVC if necessary but it seems things have to be too exact if I do that.

My current tank uses the flexible tubing and it seems to be more forgiving.

Any ideas?

Brookster123 02-04-2014 03:47 PM

Depending on your idea if cheap, I go to the hardware store and they have rolls of nylon tubing up to 2", cut it yourself and it's anywhere from .12-.99 cents a foot.

acejock999 02-04-2014 04:11 PM

Thanks. I will check lowes.

Brookster123 02-04-2014 04:12 PM

Yup, they'll have it to

All times are GMT -4. The time now is 01:07 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8 Beta 1
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.