1 of 3 new plants isnt growing, what can i do?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Carowoot

Aquarium Advice Apprentice
I recently got a 60litre (15-16 gallons) tank. Got it a good filter, some ornaments and pebbles, a heater and added the water ager and stabiliser and once it was all set up and running for a few days I went and bought 3 plants for my future fish to enjoy. The two bigger plants that I placed at the back of my tank are doing well, they've grown roots etc. But the smaller plant isn't doing too well. What might have gone wrong and how could I try fix it? Thank you :)

I recently got a 60litre (15-16 gallons) tank. Got it a good filter, some ornaments and pebbles, a heater and added the water ager and stabiliser and once it was all set up and running for a few days I went and bought 3 plants for my future fish to enjoy. The two bigger plants that I placed at the back of my tank are doing well, they've grown roots etc. But the smaller plant isn't doing too well. What might have gone wrong and how could I try fix it? Thank you :)

What's lights are you running?
Co2 or fertilizers?
What plant Is it? Pic?

Back
Top Bottom