10 g stocking ideas?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
hmmm so many options :) i like it. thinking of going with a school of tetras, or maybe perhaps red cherry shrimp ( because they are so different). not gonna go again with gourami's. (it was a dwarf gourami that my swordtails didn't decide to get along with in a 30 g tank.

what does everyone think as to a few agassiz dwarf cichlids? in a well planted tank?, im thinking 1 male with about 4 females. would they fit well with a heavily planted tank and alot of little caves and hideyholes? and maybe a few neons to make them more secure in the tank?

that would be great, i love those, i saw them in a LFS when i went to chill with some friends in poconos, and i fell in love with them, they are great

I am not sure about that, just because with a heavily planted and decored tank there wouldn't be much room left for them to swim. There are some great dwarf cichlids out there, however, that would go perfect in a 10, like the shell dwellers. These might also work if you get maybe one male and two females, but I don't know if they need a higher ratio than that. Hopefully a cichlid expert will jump in for you! :)

hmm okay, might have to get slightly larger tank for the Agassiz dwarf cichlids. maybe 15 g can anyone think of other fish that can go in a 10g??

Back
Top Bottom