For Sale or trade: 12 in Chainlink eel

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Reefer 22

Aquarium Advice Regular
I have a 12 inch Chainlink eel that is extremely healthy and loves to eat. I feed him chopped up prices of shrimp once a day. I will ushally feed him at the time befor I go to bed so about 10 or 11 mainly becuse I believe he is nocturnal but been to lazy to do the research and find out. He hase no diseases as far as I can tell but he has been raised from a baby in captivity but born in the wild. I will sell for 30$ but not willing to ship becuse I do not want to effect the health of the animal. As for trade I am looking for dispar anthias, lyretail anthias, lieutenant tang, blue throat trigger fish, Niger trigger fish, spotbreast angel fish, blue spotted jaw fish, and blue spotted goby.

I would still be willing to trade most other fish not just the ones I listed above. They were the most liked fish for me. They are the ones I have been looking for most resonantly but for got one and want to add it and it is a maroon clown. As for some of the more expensive fish I listed I would trade and pay the difference that way it is a win win I don't want to rip you off I promise.

An ofer has been made on it by my friend but not accepted so if still interested say It now and make your offer before it is to late. Right now the offer is 3 chromis and a school master snapper a fav that is local to me and my friend. But hard to find In the local waters around were I live.

It is Easier to find in the part of the state that he lives in.

Long wood but I promised my friend it but what is your offer I may tell my friend no.

Yah well I didn't really promise him he offered and I said I would think about it.

Back
Top Bottom