Free: 13 inch pleco.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Cleggat

Aquarium Advice FINatic
Well I just seen the add for a 4 inch pleco and that reminded me to ask about mine. He is a 13 inch long common pleco. I have had him for well over two years now, he's a lovely big chap except he is very easily scared. He lives in my 48 gallon and he's getting far too big, I really don't want to give him away but I am worried for his sake. Recently he just hides behind the dw in my tank when he was smaller he would come out a lot so I think he would be happier in a bigger tank and would come out more (100 gallon mark). He's not aggressive and leaves everyone else alone, he's going for free because I don't want to put a price on him (it's like putting a price on your child). Although I am just putting this up to see if there is someone out there willing to take him to a nice big tank I am not fully sure what to do with him. I live in Irvine which is in North Ayrshire (Scotland). I wont ship him sorry so I am looking for anyone locally that might be able to take him. Thanks for reading :flowers:

Back
Top Bottom