14 Gallon Cube Stocking

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

LilBangarang

Aquarium Advice Activist
Soon I'm getting a JBJ 14 gallon nano cube aquarium. Have any of you had experience with these. Is the filtration sufficient? I was thinking of getting some live sand in a wet bag. This will be my first tank. At my Jack's, the lady suggested that I buy their pre mixed solution for water. I was going to get a clownfish, a goby or two like a watchman or clown goby, and some middle swimmers. Like a six line wrasse. Would chromis work? What are some other mid swimmers.

Well, I personally don't think you need the already made water, because you can save money if you make your own. :) I wouldn't go with Chromis because they are a schooling fish, and you can't keep a large enough number in a 14g. A Goby sounds great to me. Clown Gobies are very cute and tiny! Sixline's are a bit aggressive, I had one, but he got killed last night. If you have any other questions, feel free to ask! :)

With 2 clowns in the tank you can maybe do 2 other fish if they are small enough. Gobies are a good choice as are a few blennies. I have several in my 20g and they are pretty small. :)

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom