2 new corys and new mollies!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Reaper216

Aquarium Advice Activist
Just added (like the title says) 2 new green corys and 2 new creamsicle lyretail mollies.
They are the only creamsicles in the tank, all the rest are dalmation, black or silver.
Couldnt get any good pictures of the new corys, they mixed with the other 3 straight away! Good thing in my book.

One question! Im pretty sure they are both females but Im not really sure about the one by itself in that pic. None of my other mollies, regular and lyretail alike have those 2 fins on the bottom.
As you can see even the other creamsicle doesnt have them. Is it a male?

Hope you all like the new fish as much as me!

Attachments

• Vero Beach-20131026-00136.jpg
    Vero Beach-20131026-00136.jpg
    258.7 KB · Views: 114
  • Vero Beach-20131026-00141.jpg
    Vero Beach-20131026-00141.jpg
    253.1 KB · Views: 126
  • Vero Beach-20131026-00137.jpg
    Vero Beach-20131026-00137.jpg
    114.9 KB · Views: 116
Just added (like the title says) 2 new green corys and 2 new creamsicle lyretail mollies.
They are the only creamsicles in the tank, all the rest are dalmation, black or silver.
Couldnt get any good pictures of the new corys, they mixed with the other 3 straight away! Good thing in my book.

One question! Im pretty sure they are both females but Im not really sure about the one by itself in that pic. None of my other mollies, regular and lyretail alike have those 2 fins on the bottom.
As you can see even the other creamsicle doesnt have them. Is it a male?

Hope you all like the new fish as much as me!

Very nice fish! I believe that the Molly in the last pic is a female, maybe post another pic of it, so I can be 100% sure. Hope this helps!

Thanks! I cant believe it but I just found another fry while cleaning out my canister filter. I almost thought of leaving him in there because he seemed happy but I pulled him out lol

Back
Top Bottom