2 year old sons 10 gallon

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

lyric112209

Aquarium Advice Activist
Just thought I'd show off my almost 3 year old sons 10 gallon tank...he loves spongebob! We currently only have 4 neon tetras, waiting to be completely cycled before we add more

ForumRunner_20120912_211345.jpg

Haha, that's cool! Is it in his room? I'm thinking of moving my 10 to my sons room(he's 3 1/2) but I don't know that I can trust him with it! Scared he might throw something then I'll have 10 gallons of water on my floor... :(

No its not in his room, its in the living room..lol...I don't trust him either...hes already come out of his room when everyone else was sleeping and managed to take the top off the tank and get it completely submerged in the tank water...we also have a goldfish in a bowl( I know, I know, here comes the criticism!, he is awaiting a bigger home) and he tried feeding the goldfish his goldfish crackers and stuck a crayon in there once

lyric112209 said:
No its not in his room, its in the living room..lol...I don't trust him either...hes already come out of his room when everyone else was sleeping and managed to take the top off the tank and get it completely submerged in the tank water...we also have a goldfish in a bowl( I know, I know, here comes the criticism!, he is awaiting a bigger home) and he tried feeding the goldfish his goldfish crackers and stuck a crayon in there once

Oh man! Mines pretty good with the tanks but having it in his room just makes me too nervous. He once threw his sippy cup at my father in laws BRAND NEW 60 inch flat screen and the tv went black... Needless to say, he got a lil scolding from grandpa... Haha

Oh gosh...yeah its probably better to wait till hes a little bit older!

Yeah, I'm trying to upgrade soon but don't know where else to put the 10. Anyways this has been a little off topic... Haha your tank looks great, awesome job with the theme! You nailed it!

Back
Top Bottom