20 gallon stocking idea

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
i actually only went with 7 females. the reason i want so many is that the more i have the less chance of fighting because the aggression will be spread out.

So you have a Aquaclear 200? I thought they only went up to 110?

But anyways, I wouldnt do that many females, Fight Will break out and leaving you with less of what you started with. Is this a 20 High or a 20 Long? With that being asked, It depends on how many females you can put in.

You might want to do corycatfish instead of khulis. The Khulis are more shy and stay hidden most of the day, While corys do come out sometime of the day.

its a 20L and they seem to be doing good, a little bit of fighting at first but that was expected, and i expect more for about a week, if anything looks to bad i will seperate if i have too

and its an aquaclear 50/200. some people go by the gph, like me, while others go by the recommended tank size

yeah, thats what im hoping, i have a lot of places for the fish to live and claim territory so im hoping they will establish territories and the pecking order quickly

I would have to disagree on using AqAdvisor, Its not accurate. Heres an article on why you shouldnt use it : AqAdvisor

aqadvisor is good to just give you guidelines. its just another opinion to help you. its just like another fellow hobbyist giving you ideas and stuff.

Back
Top Bottom