20 Gallon Tall Planted

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

ZJGMoparman

Aquarium Advice Newbie
I have had this planted tank set up for over year now and am considering taking it down to go with different plants and fish. Right now, I have 5 Zebra Danios and 5 Serpe Tetras. As far as plants, I have Java Fern, Anubias, Hornwort, Crypts and Amazon Sword.

I am wanting to go with a South American fish and plant setup and here is what I was thinking:

Fish:
12 Neon Tetras
6 Cory Cats (Unsure on exactly which species yet)

Plants:
Chain sword
Amazon Sword
Corkscrew Vals
Narrow Leaf Ludwigia
Pennywort
Cabomba Green
Brazilian Milfoil

If I did all of my research correct, all of these fish and plants come from South America. Please correct me if I am wrong and give me any opinions you may have. My current setup is a 20 Gallon Tall with 40 watts CPF. One tube 6700K and the other 1000K. I have DIY CO2 and a whisper 30 as my filtration.

Also, where could I find some of these plants? I tried to post a wanted ad in the classifieds, but it would not let me post for some reason.

Thank you for all of your time.

That 20g is going to be a jungle! haha love the idea.
Where are you from? Do you want to buy plants online??

Aquabid perhaps. People have mix experiences there. maybe someone whom has used them will chime in.
I usually buy/trade from locals that I've met off different forums. A real active "sell/trade" can be found on the planted tank.

Back
Top Bottom