20 gallon

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

ocean

Aquarium Advice FINatic
I have my 20 gallon up, still waiting on the CPD's and pygmy cories. Still need to add a few more plants and maybe a few move rocks.

Attachments

• ForumRunner_20130929_101043.jpg
    ForumRunner_20130929_101043.jpg
    62.4 KB · Views: 78
CPD's will feel much more secure with a lot more plants. Also if you could float some water sprite or something they would really appreciate it.

CPD's will feel much more secure with a lot more plants. Also if you could float some water sprite or something they would really appreciate it.

I may end up ordering more plants, we have one LFS that doesn't have fish let alone plants and Petco, not much to choose from.

I have all planted tanks with my largest being a 100% planted 220g tank. I'd say 99% of my plants have been shipped in. Check out Peabody's Paradise. Shipping is pretty cheap and he has a decent variety of plants. Honestly you will get much nicer plants and have a much larger variety if you get an order together and ship them in. I've used AquariumPlants.com, ExtraPlants.com, The Planted Tank for sale forum, and Aquabid to get plants from.

For plants, check out plantedaquariumscentral.com too. Granted I've only ordered from her twice now, and the first order was EHHHHHH. However my latest order was beautiful stock. She also tends to give you extra on certain things, which I find to be really nice (not sure if other companies do this, as I haven't ordered from other places, but I hope they do). Example is I ordered one java fern, and got three. ;3

For plants, check out plantedaquariumscentral.com too. Granted I've only ordered from her twice now, and the first order was EHHHHHH. However my latest order was beautiful stock. She also tends to give you extra on certain things, which I find to be really nice (not sure if other companies do this, as I haven't ordered from other places, but I hope they do). Example is I ordered one java fern, and got three. ;3

Thanks!

Back
Top Bottom