20 Long Planted Journal

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
man i love that substrate .....I LOVE THE look of this tank

what type of fish are going in ??

Thanks ;)

I haven't decided what fish, if any, are going to go in here. I've tossed the idea around of having neons or chilli rasboras, but I'm not 100% sure I'll put any fish in it.

I also just ordered some new bulbs. I got two Giesemann PowerChrome
Aqua Flora bulbs, one for each tank (this one and my 40). I guess we'll see how that works out. Apparently these are some of the best bulbs on the market.

i love the kerri tetra ever since you turned me on to them i think about 10 of those and maybe 1 or 2 baloon german blue rams lol but thats me thinking that tank is at my house hahaha

cant wait for more pics

You won't see me keeping any balloon fish, just not something I consider ethical. But, I do love the kitty tetras. I just want to do small fish... If I even do any fish. I may just do RCS or CRS.

You aren't crazy. If I had the time, room, and $$, I would be setting new aquaria on a regular basis! Since I'm still "stuck" w/the on 29g, I keep thinking of all the ways I can keep improving and learning.

Looks good. I definitely prefer the black substrate. I think you need at least 1 larger stone. I know it is all conjecture and hippy-ish, but check out this article from AJ online regarding rock placement an an iwagumi style scape:
AQUA JOURNAL- A Study of Iwagumi

You are missing your Oyaishi.

Thanks for the link buddy. I'm going to try to find some cool rocks. Now I have an idea what I need to look for. Getting it to look that cool is going to be hard though.

fort384 said:
Looks good. I definitely prefer the black substrate. I think you need at least 1 larger stone. I know it is all conjecture and hippy-ish, but check out this article from AJ online regarding rock placement an an iwagumi style scape:
AQUA JOURNAL- A Study of Iwagumi

You are missing your Oyaishi.

Ah! So that's where he got the link! Lol. Yes rook. You are missing your Oyaishi!!! ;)

Back
Top Bottom